Adirondack Meat Company Inc
ATTENTION ALL FARMERS:
Adirondack Meat Company is happy to announce that we have a few remaining vacancies to book your livestock for the fall.
Give us a call for availability today!
Adirondack Meat Company is a state of the art, USDA-inspected meat processing facility, located in the Lake George Region of New York State, in Ticonderoga, NY. We are a full-service slaughter and processing facility specializing in Beef, Pork, Lamb and Goat.
ADK Meat Co. is committed to creating lasting relationships with local farmers and producers by offering the highest quality processing of sustainable agricultural sources.
We are USDA Inspected
Our new state of the art USDA inspected slaughter and meat processing facility offers a variety of new ideas to bring custom slaughtering and processing into the 21st century.
- Professionally designed animal holding pens for the humane treatment of all animals.
- Custom processing utilizing a consistently applied animal tracking system.
- Advanced technology for the inventory control and yield management.
- Dealing directly with the owners, who understand proper animal management, slaughtering and custom processing.
- Facility that follows the strictly enforced USDA guidelines of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) when handling and processing any product.
- Forming personal relationships with each farmer for better understanding their needs.
Monday to Friday - 8:00AM to 4:30 PM
Retail Store Hours:
Monday to Friday - 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Pick Up of Meat
Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 12:00 &
12:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Animal Drop Off
Sunday to Thursday - By Appointment Only
ADK Employee must be present at time of drop off.